Ignite Sports Jr. Fit
Jr. Fit PE classes teach skill development in a new and exciting light while promoting fitness! With one skill building on to the next, students are exposed to movements and skills that will last forever. For both improved active play and confidence in sport participation, Jr. Fit PE classes are designed to develop gross motor skills and improve coordination. Through exciting and interactive fitness games, creativity, age appropriate excercises, and relay races, Jr. Fit classes help children enjoy fitness and get a head start on a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Teaching skills that will last a lifetime!
- Growing strong and healthy movements through skill building!
- Adventures and FUN fitness games!
- Fine and gross motor development—gains in quickness, agility, and fundamental movements in each class.
- Jumping, Hopping, Skipping, and so much more!
- Taught by professional coaches!
Ask your school director if they offer our Jr. FIT program Today!!